At this time and moment I do not have a comment about President Obama’s Health Care Failures and this Afghan War…..
(CNN) — U.S. veterans are dying because of delays in diagnosis and treatment at VA hospitals.
At least 19 veterans have died because of delays in simple medical screenings like colonoscopies or endoscopies, at various VA hospitals or clinics, CNN has learned.
That’s according to an internal document from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, obtained exclusively by CNN, that deals with patients diagnosed with cancer in 2010 and 2011.
The veterans were part of 82 vets who have died or are dying or have suffered serious injuries as a result of delayed diagnosis or treatment for colonoscopies or endoscopies.
- Video: Soldier Home from Iraq Surprises Kids at School January 31st | by
- Poll: Most Americans Have Harsh View of Iraq and Afghanistan Wars January 31st | by
- Iran Reveals New Anti-Aircraft Missile Systems January 31st | by
- Veterans Dying Because of Health Care Delays January 31st | by
- Video: US Army Basic Training, The Making Of A Soldier January 31st | by